Fancy something sweet for Halloween?
How about a tasty home-baked treat, thanks to Worship Food Cookery School.
If you can’t make it to one of their half-term activities, then how about a cook-along at home?
Here is the recipe and instructions; why don’t you share photos of the finished article with us?
25g Peanut Butter
½ Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
10 Maltesers/ Rolos
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream the margarine, peanut butter, sugar together until light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and the vanilla.
- Once combined stir in the flour, bicarbonate of soda, and ¼ tsp of salt.
- Scoop 9-10 tablespoons of the mixture onto the tray, allowing room for spreading.
- Make a thumbprint in the centre of the cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until hard around the outside.
- Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes before topping each biscuit with a Rolo or Malteser.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Pipe the legs / eyes and leave to set.
You can find out more about Worship Food Cookery School, including their upcoming festive worships, here.