WE NEED YOUR HELP.
If you are able to support this collection in any way, perhaps by adding an item or two to your shopping list this weekend, we would be so grateful.
Donations can be brought to the Main Reception at Streethay Primary School from Monday 7 March at 9am.
The donation drop-off will close at 9.00am on Friday 11 March in order for us to deliver the items in time to a local drop-off point
- Nappies and baby wipes
- Large blankets and sleeping bags, Pillows
- First aid items such as plasters, bandages and antiseptic wipes/wash
- Protein bars, baby food pouches (which can’t contain meat or milk due to border control)
- Sterilising tablets
- Dry Foods such as pasta, rice, tea and biscuits
- Vests and new socks and pants
- Toiletries such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, bars of soap and roll-on deodorant (no aerosols).
- Sanitary products
A huge thanks to you all in advance.